POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keeping up Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Keeping up (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Subject: Keeping up
Date: 23 Mar 1999 12:54:22
Message: <36F7D544.4C9CAA6A@virginia.edu>
Okay, now you all need to stop sending messages to the group while I'm
in San Diego this coming weekend.  I cannot possibly get myself out from
under the deluge.  I was in Tennessee for Spring Break and I am still
swamped with new messages.  STOP THE INSANITY!!  See you all again on
Monday.

Steve

Post a reply to this message

> Okay, now you all need to stop sending messages to the group while I'm
> in San Diego this coming weekend.  I cannot possibly get myself out from
> under the deluge.  I was in Tennessee for Spring Break and I am still
> swamped with new messages.  STOP THE INSANITY!!  See you all again on
> Monday.
>
> Steve

 I am sorry to inform you that this is just not possible.

The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few or the one.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

I'll second that.  ;-)  I'm headed to New Orleans for the remainder of this
week (no more photon mapping answers from me for a while... sorry).

-Nathan

Stephen Lavedas wrote:

> Okay, now you all need to stop sending messages to the group while I'm
> in San Diego this coming weekend.  I cannot possibly get myself out from
> under the deluge.  I was in Tennessee for Spring Break and I am still
> swamped with new messages.  STOP THE INSANITY!!  See you all again on
> Monday.
>
> Steve

Post a reply to this message

> > Okay, now you all need to stop sending messages to the group while I'm
> > in San Diego this coming weekend.  I cannot possibly get myself out from
> > under the deluge.  I was in Tennessee for Spring Break and I am still
> > swamped with new messages.  STOP THE INSANITY!!  See you all again on
> > Monday.
> >
> > Steve
>
>  I am sorry to inform you that this is just not possible.
>
> The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few or the one.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

So feeding a Star Trek line back to me to calm me down eh?  Be careful,
I'll be on the same coast as you, I just might have to find my way out
of Coronado and hunt you down.  Oh who am I kidding, I won't have enough
energy or any transportation.  You are safe this time Mr. Tyler!

Steve

Post a reply to this message

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

Ok, I'm away as well, I'll be gone a week, friday(or saturday) and forward.
No weird images or one-line replies from me...

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message