POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: Search Engine Online Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Search Engine Online (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Ken
Subject: Announce: Search Engine Online
Date: 29 Sep 1999 05:58:55
Message: <37F1E27D.BB2833A1@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

  The link page at povray.org now has a search engine online. This was
done to make it even easier for you to find the resources that you may
be searching for. Everyone should give a big round of applause to Chris
Cason and the hard work he has put into this latest improvement to the
povray.org home page.

If you get time check it out and let me know what you think.
http://www.povray.org/links/

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

> be searching for. Everyone should give a big round of applause to Chris
> Cason and the hard work
[snip]

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap...

:-)

Johannes.

Post a reply to this message

> done to make it even easier for you to find the resources that you may
> be searching for. Everyone should give a big round of applause to Chris
> Cason and the hard work he has put into this latest improvement to the
> povray.org home page.
>
> If you get time check it out and let me know what you think.
> http://www.povray.org/links/
>
> Enjoy,

Very good idea. One funny thing to mention. I tried to search for my
gears and my link showed up, but somehow the linefeeds were messed up.
Just try it yourself.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

> Very good idea. One funny thing to mention. I tried to search for my
> gears and my link showed up, but somehow the linefeeds were messed up.
> Just try it yourself.
>
> Marc
>
> --
> Marc Schimmler