POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : David Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  David (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: David
Subject: Re: David
Date: 4 Dec 2000 23:45:43
Message: <B651B2F7.3827%davidmccabe@mac.com>
I was just making fun of those very long chat acronyms. BRB or HAY are fine,
but sometimes they are just to long, IMHO.
Anyway, IAISNSPEMSQAICL - which I just made up - stands for "I'm an internet
semi-newby so please excuse my stupid question about internet chat language"
______
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm
God is good!

>> I don't know exactly how to do that, or when I chose "David" as a posting
>> name, but I'll look into that. What does "AFAICS" mean, IAISNSPEMSQAICL?
>
> What is that mess of letters?

Post a reply to this message

> I was just making fun of those very long chat acronyms. BRB or HAY are fine,
> but sometimes they are just to long, IMHO.
> Anyway, IAISNSPEMSQAICL - which I just made up - stands for "I'm an internet
> semi-newby so please excuse my stupid question about internet chat language"

Thank you.  I had figured the other ones, but that long one threw me for a loop!