POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a simple question about File I/O Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  a simple question about File I/O (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: aaaz123456
Subject: a simple question about File I/O
Date: 1 Jul 2003 12:26:59
Message: <3f01b653@news.povray.org>
How to read a lot of data from a file into a N*M array?
Thank a lot.

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: a simple question about File I/O
Date: 1 Jul 2003 12:42:38
Message: <9td3gvcapg56dpk1qgbo20idgu2bnsi7mh@4ax.com>
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:26:48 +0800, "aaaz123456" <aaa### [at] yahoocomtw> wrote:
> How to read a lot of data from a file into a N*M array?

Running loop with necessary number of passes to read N*M elements which is
simplest to understand when realized as N loops of M loops of simple reading.

#local N=...;  // fill with
#local M=...;  // favorite dimensions
#local Array=array[N][M];
#fopen MyFile "myfile.txt" read