POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need some help Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Need some help (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Drone
Subject: Need some help
Date: 15 May 2003 10:40:07
Message: <web.3ec3a631cd5b1df6bcbfb32d0@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,

I am a new POV-ray user, and juts experienced my firts problem.  I used
PseRay together with Pov-Ray 3.5 and the object I used (a Poser figure) did
not receive any diffuse/ambiet light.  There were specular spots on the
shoes as well as shadows on the floor, but the figure itself was completely
black.

Can you help me with this one?  What can/should I do?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,
Drone

Post a reply to this message

> I am a new POV-ray user, and juts experienced my firts problem.

There is special group dedicated to newusers. This is described at

http://news.povray.org/3D4C20DA.40C33E49%40pacbell.net

> I used
> PseRay together with Pov-Ray 3.5 and the object I used (a Poser figure) did
> not receive any diffuse/ambiet light.  There were specular spots on the
> shoes as well as shadows on the floor, but the figure itself was completely
> black.
>
> Can you help me with this one?  What can/should I do?

Can this be any help ?
http://www.google.com/search?q=Poser+POV+conversion+tutorial

ABX

Post a reply to this message