POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  HELP (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: TAlphaBravo
Subject: HELP
Date: 23 Dec 2001 23:21:32
Message: <3c26ad4c$1@news.povray.org>
sorry, my above post screwed up on my computer, post help here if you can
(I'll sum up the porblem in one word, Windows, nuf said)

Post a reply to this message

From: TAlphaBravo
Subject: Never mind
Date: 23 Dec 2001 23:42:04
Message: <3c26b21c$1@news.povray.org>
I found a soloution, just make the whole scene lit with an area light that
gives off rgb 0 light

Post a reply to this message