POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Buttons Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Buttons (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Kyle
Subject: POV-Ray Buttons
Date: 6 Sep 2006 22:00:04
Message: <86vuf2t3r6q1kve6bhdvm4elk2a09c92al@4ax.com>
I was bored, so I created some web buttons with POV-Ray.  You can check them out
here...

http://www.gate.net/~hobbes/TestButton.htm

So...what do you think?

Kyle

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Buttons
Date: 7 Sep 2006 02:59:41
Message: <44ffc35d$1@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> schreef in bericht
>I was bored, so I created some web buttons with POV-Ray.  You can check
>them out here...
>
> http://www.gate.net/~hobbes/TestButton.htm
>
> So...what do you think?

Style 2 has my preference. Is easier to read than style 1.
Good work.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message