POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Braids? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Braids? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: Braids?
Date: 7 Oct 2004 16:21:44
Message: <4165a558@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

I am looking for a macro or include that I can use to create braids or
tassels, like those you might find on a battle-standard or an altar cloak.
Or, any suggestions how I can make these myself? I've want to try and make
a rug with braided tassels at the edges.

Thanks,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician