POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cool TreeDesigner L-System script (Lizard fossile) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Cool TreeDesigner L-System script (Lizard fossile) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Cool TreeDesigner L-System script (Lizard fossile)
Date: 17 Jun 1998 05:02:11
Message: <6m80kt$go5$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi POV-Ray users!

It is always a cool experience to publish a program and then see users do
things with it that I, the author, never thought of.

Here comes a great example:

Twyst has used TreeDesigner and the new L-System built into it to write a
script that creates a lizard fossile. Well, I wrote TreeDesigner to allow
the easy creation of trees and plants, but obviously you can do a lot more
with it!

Check it out at:
http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/TreeDesigner

(For information: TreeDesigner is for W95 / W98 / NT 4.0)

So long,
Johannes.