POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] twysted mynd will now host sites Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] twysted mynd will now host sites (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Twyst
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] twysted mynd will now host sites
Date: 7 Jun 1998 00:05:52
Message: <6ld03k$b5d$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hey all. I've decided to open my site up to hosting OTHER peoples sites, as
well. There _are_ a few stipulations.

1. The site has to be updated on a regular basis ( at least 2x a month )

2. The site has to be well designed. I'm willing to help out here. ( no
broken links, no eye-burning colors )

3. The site MUST deal with some aspect of Pov-Ray.

I only have 50 megs of space at this provider, however. I probably can get
more, such as from my linux box, for storage. I'm not really looking for
image galleries, tho, as this will chew up space.

I do not ask for anything in return, not even a banner. This is basically
intended to allow those who have a website, such as at GeoCities, which is
often slow, to move their site over. The URL I will give is :
http://twysted.net/users/username

E-mail me, and we can discuss it. =)
--
pov-ray news, reviews and tutorials