POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : picture merge util Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  picture merge util (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: picture merge util
Date: 29 May 1998 10:28:32
Message: <6kmgh7$jrc$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi,

I'm looking for a util that will allow me to merge one .tga file with a
series of .tga files.  I looked at DTA and Video For DOS, but neither have
that option.  I worked with ImageMagick, but that was such a pain to get any
of the command line switches to do anything right.

Mike

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking for a util that will allow me to merge one .tga file with a
> series of .tga files.  I looked at DTA and Video For DOS, but neither have
> that option.  I worked with ImageMagick, but that was such a pain to get any
> of the command line switches to do anything right.

What exactly do you want to merge?
Is it right that you don't want to make a animation out of these TGA's?
I wrote a little tool for my own use to combine 2 TGA's together.
You can make something like a Blue-Box-Efect with it (declaring parts of
the foreground image to be transparent for the background image...)
If you're interested, let me know...

bye

  Joerg Schrammel
  Duisburg, Germany