POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need volunteer to make a picture Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Need volunteer to make a picture (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Need volunteer to make a picture
Date: 26 May 1998 16:01:45
Message: <6kf6ud$afh$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi,

I was searching on the internet for a clipart picture or something that
shows the top view of a boat.  Since I can't find anything, I was thinking
of drawing one myself, or rendering one with POV - but I just don't have the
time.  It's going to be used in a Windows app that collects data from ocean
instruments to map the seafloor.  This particular picture is to show the top
view of a boat/ship so that the user can select what side to view data.  In
other words, the user can click on the port/starboard or bow/stern for
directions.  The picture doesn't need to be accurate (that's why I was
searching for clip-art).  Is anyone interested in volunteering their time to
create such an image?  I can't compensate for your time, but it will go into
a commercial software product.

Mike

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message