POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TMP problems already Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  TMP problems already (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: TMP problems already
Date: 14 May 1998 10:56:25
Message: <6jf0il$gi0$1@oz.aussie.org>
I can see a problem developing with TMP.  Postings are occurring in this
newsgroup and the comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing - I think its time that
a central point of communication is set up, but I have no idea where or
how??

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message