POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About your MovieProject ideas Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  About your MovieProject ideas (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: About your MovieProject ideas
Date: 14 May 1998 04:52:31
Message: <6jebe1$fj0$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi everyone!

Please be not alarmed that I don't answer to all the theme ideas and other
ideas that are offered!

At this stage we are still looking for team-members (it looks good so far,
but keep coming!). Once we have established a user-base where we think the
project can live with (and some *will* jump off, no doubt), we will decide
the next two important things:
a) Who does what in which team? and
b) What is theme for the movie?

Until then, hang on to your ideas.
If you are already a team-member (and thus on the mailing list) you will be
promptly informed if anything happens. Otherwise watch the website and this
newsgroup.
The URL again: http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject

So long,
Johannes -:- MovieProject Coordinator