POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Comprehensive Textures Website- A question and proposal Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Comprehensive Textures Website- A question and proposal (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Denjor
Subject: Comprehensive Textures Website- A question and proposal
Date: 2 May 1998 01:20:34
Message: <354AAD22.D9D83B15@ssvec.org>
Hello all.  I'm fairly new to pov and was wondering something?  Is
there a website that just list textures?  I know that alot come
predefined, and that there are alot  to be found but It mean a site
where you could go and look for say? leather. and it would tell you
where it was.  If not , and there is some interest I might be
interestedt in putting such a thing together.  Kind of like a search
engine, getit?

Thanks for your time

KillFile

Post a reply to this message

:     Hello all.  I'm fairly new to pov and was wondering something?  Is
: there a website that just list textures?  I know that alot come
: predefined, and that there are alot  to be found but It mean a site
: where you could go and look for say? leather. and it would tell you
: where it was.

  Try:
http://texlib.povray.org/textures.html

--