POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : editing scenes with emacs? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  editing scenes with emacs? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Brian Gue
Subject: editing scenes with emacs?
Date: 17 Feb 1998 03:48:12
Message: <34E94ECC.AB732386@geocities.com>
Has anyone created a decent setup for editing scenes with emacs? I was
thinking of either customizing intdentation for cc-mode or using
cc-mode's elisp as a base and making new syntax tables, but if it's been
done, I'd like to avoid it. :)

Brian Gue
bgu### [at] geocitiescom

Post a reply to this message

Brian Gue (bgu### [at] geocitiescom) wrote:
> Has anyone created a decent setup for editing scenes with emacs?

I have not, but someone has. You will find the .el file on
<URL:ftp://ftp.mei.co.jp/free/gnu/elisp>. It might be an old version, but
Altavista gave me 10 URLs for the request "+pov-mode +emacs". Think of it...

B-o-b.
--

bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr -- Linux, POV-Ray, LaTeX

Post a reply to this message

> Brian Gue (bgu### [at] geocitiescom) wrote:
> > Has anyone created a decent setup for editing scenes with emacs?
>
> I have not, but someone has. You will find the .el file on
> <URL:ftp://ftp.mei.co.jp/free/gnu/elisp>. It might be an old version, but
> Altavista gave me 10 URLs for the request "+pov-mode +emacs". Think of it...

  Thanks, it's cool.