POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 05:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Discord Server (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: Saul F  Luizaga
Subject: Discord Server
Date: 6 Sep 2024 15:45:00
Message: <web.66db5ad2138c20b6a199b5a6f7885d08@news.povray.org>
TL;DR
Wen?

TL;DR:
Why is this not in Discord, a lot more fluid and organized, 'coz the Web
Newsgroup template kinda of sucks: I used Ex-Mozilla Thunderbird and it gives a
nice structure but still I need to read a lot of irrelevant posts to get to
something important, so the solution for irrelevant posts is Discord, and leave
the important stuff for the Newsgroup

Post a reply to this message