POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree wanted Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:45:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree wanted (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: yesbird
Subject: POV-Tree wanted
Date: 21 Feb 2023 08:07:42
Message: <63f4c21e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Trying to find an optimal solution for growing plants in POV I found this
paper: http://povray.tashcorp.net/tutorials/qd_povtree/
but can't find the original software - POV-Tree.

One of the links leads me to ftp.povray.org, but I can not access it as
'anonymous'.

Maybe anyone has this program in their home collection ?
Please share it with me.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

> Trying to find an optimal solution for growing plants in POV I found this
> paper: http://povray.tashcorp.net/tutorials/qd_povtree/
> but can't find the original software - POV-Tree.
>
> One of the links leads me to ftp.povray.org, but I can not access it as
> 'anonymous'.
>
> Maybe anyone has this program in their home collection ?
> Please share it with me.
> --
> YB

I think I have it. Shall look first thing tomorrow morning when I access
my other machine.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Trying to find an optimal solution for growing plants in POV I found this
> paper: http://povray.tashcorp.net/tutorials/qd_povtree/
> but can't find the original software - POV-Tree.
>
> One of the links leads me to ftp.povray.org, but I can not access it as
> 'anonymous'.
>
> Maybe anyone has this program in their home collection ?
> Please share it with me.
> --
> YB

https://web.archive.org/web/20080504053506/http://www.propro.ru/go/Wshop/povtree/download.html