POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:43:37 EDT (-0400)
  Server failure (Message 67 to 76 of 88)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: Server failure - Povray Object Collection
Date: 1 Apr 2021 21:05:28
Message: <60666dd8$1@news.povray.org>
This part of the site is still down:

http://lib.povray.org/

I think someone moved all that stuff to GitHub anyway, but now I can't
find it there. Was the repo deleted?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 1 Apr 2021 21:50:51
Message: <6066787b$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/04/2021 12:05, Mike Horvath wrote:
> This part of the site is still down:
>
> http://lib.povray.org/

Yep, that and the wiki ran on a sub-server (kind of a virtual machine).
I haven't had a chance to set that up again.

> I think someone moved all that stuff to GitHub anyway, but now I can't
> find it there. Was the repo deleted?

Not sure, hadn't heard of that myself.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message