POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HTTPS certificate expired Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  HTTPS certificate expired (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: HTTPS certificate expired
Date: 7 Apr 2020 11:11:11
Message: <5e8c980f$1@news.povray.org>
Povray.org's HTTPS certificate expired yesterday.  Is it going to be
renewed, or should I revert all my links and bookmarks?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: HTTPS certificate expired
Date: 7 Apr 2020 15:02:57
Message: <5e8cce61$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/04/2020 01:11, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> Povray.org's HTTPS certificate expired yesterday.  Is it going to be
> renewed, or should I revert all my links and bookmarks?

Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 8 Apr 2020 18:02:59
Message: <5e8e4a13$1@news.povray.org>
On 2020-04-07 3:02 PM (-4), Chris Cason wrote:
> On 8/04/2020 01:11, Cousin Ricky wrote:
>> Povray.org's HTTPS certificate expired yesterday.  Is it going to be
>> renewed, or should I revert all my links and bookmarks?
>
> Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for responding!