POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Game of Life Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:56:13 EDT (-0400)
  Game of Life (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Game of Life
Date: 10 Nov 2019 10:36:49
Message: <5dc82e91$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

A small example of animation of the "game of life".
Explanations, details and source here:
<http://louisbel.free.fr/scenes/scene025.shtml>

Just for fun :)

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: Game of Life
Date: 13 Nov 2019 01:57:08
Message: <5dcba944$1@news.povray.org>
kurtz le pirate wrote on 10/11/2019 16:36:
> Hello,
>
> A small example of animation of the "game of life".
> Explanations, details and source here:
> <http://louisbel.free.fr/scenes/scene025.shtml>
>
> Just for fun :)

Nice animations, and also a very nice tutorial!

Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 27 Feb 2020 13:05:01
Message: <web.5e58048efc7707898378cda80@news.povray.org>
I also developed a "Game of Life", but that was a graphic artwork. Still using
it for all these years, over 14 years now, on various official Internet
accounts.

:-)