POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DKBTrace and POV-Ray featured on podcast Server Time: 22 Nov 2019 05:51:39 GMT
  DKBTrace and POV-Ray featured on podcast (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Buck
Subject: DKBTrace and POV-Ray featured on podcast
Date: 31 Oct 2019 12:33:27
Message: <5dbad497$1@news.povray.org>
I've been told that the next episode of the podcast "Jason Scott Talks
His Way Out of It" will feature a discussion of DKBTrace and POV-Ray.
It's available already to Patreon subscribers and is due to come out for
the general public in a few days.

http://textfiles.libsyn.com/

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

> I've been told that the next episode of the podcast "Jason Scott Talks
> His Way Out of It" will feature a discussion of DKBTrace and POV-Ray.
> It's available already to Patreon subscribers and is due to come out for
> the general public in a few days.
>
> http://textfiles.libsyn.com/
>
> David Buck

hey thanks...something to listen to while on the road
!

Post a reply to this message

> I've been told that the next episode of the podcast "Jason Scott Talks
> His Way Out of It" will feature a discussion of DKBTrace and POV-Ray.
> It's available already to Patreon subscribers and is due to come out for
> the general public in a few days.
>
> http://textfiles.libsyn.com/
>
> David Buck

it's been posted