POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing book Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:38:32 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracing book (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David Buck
Subject: Raytracing book
Date: 7 Mar 2019 07:32:09
Message: <5c810f49$1@news.povray.org>
There's a new book out on ray tracing which people may be interested in
looking at.  First off - full disclosure:  I was asked to do a technical
review of the book and to write a forward.  The author is no relation to
me (despite the last name) and I receive no compensation.

The book is called "Ray Tracer Challenge" and it's available from this
web site:
	http://www.raytracerchallenge.com/

If you're interested in programming your own ray tracer it's a good
introduction.

David Buck