POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation INI flags Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Animation INI flags (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Animation INI flags
Date: 23 Feb 2019 19:05:36
Message: <5c71dfd0$1@news.povray.org>
If I have the following:

Initial_Clock=0.0
Final_Clock=1.0
Initial_Frame=0
Final_Frame=59

What happens to the clock if I change Initial_Frame to 10 and
Final_Frame to 30? Will the clock be automatically adjusted to fit
within those bounds?

Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Animation INI flags
Date: 24 Feb 2019 00:58:52
Message: <5c72329c$1@news.povray.org>
Am 24.02.2019 um 01:05 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> If I have the following:
>
> Initial_Clock=0.0
> Final_Clock=1.0
> Initial_Frame=0
> Final_Frame=59
>
> What happens to the clock if I change Initial_Frame to 10 and
> Final_Frame to 30? Will the clock be automatically adjusted to fit
> within those bounds?

Yep: Frame 10 (the initial one) will then have a clock value of 0.0, and
frame 30 (the final one) will have a clock value of 1.0.

Post a reply to this message