POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cart Checkout Error Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:06:13 EDT (-0400)
  Cart Checkout Error (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Cart Checkout Error
Date: 24 Oct 2018 23:44:12
Message: <5bd13c0c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

your website is not functioning. You need your website developer to fix
the following problem:

When trying to checkout as guest, despite of having supplied my phone
number your website always repeats to defunction with the error message
that "a phone number is required". We tried to write our number in any
thinkable (and unthinkable) way, still, your website errors and errors
again.

Here our advise:
Show above the phone number field a sample phone number - this way your
frustrated customers know in which way to enter their number.

Regarding my own case, I have given up trying to purchase from you as
your shop is simply not ready so it seems.

Please contact me with a solution, thank you.

Sven Littkowski

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message