POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QUESTION: Isosurface for Rough Lumber Boards? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:06:42 EDT (-0400)
  QUESTION: Isosurface for Rough Lumber Boards? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: QUESTION: Isosurface for Rough Lumber Boards?
Date: 23 Oct 2018 12:07:23
Message: <5bcf473b@news.povray.org>
Hi,

is there any isosurface that can create a lumber board (plank) with a
rough surface, like it is some years old and often in the elements?

I want to use such a code for my 1850s Paddle-Wheel River Steamsboat
project.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Sven Littkowski <I### [at] SvenLittkowskiname> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any isosurface that can create a lumber board (plank) with a
> rough surface, like it is some years old and often in the elements?

Of course there is:

IsoWood by Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/pov/iw/docu03.php

Post a reply to this message