POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Predefined variables Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:47:44 EDT (-0400)
  Predefined variables (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Predefined variables
Date: 17 Sep 2018 13:14:27
Message: <5b9fe0f3$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Are there any variables related to time ?
I would like to build files's names with a timestamp.

Nothing found on the reserved words page at
<http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/226/>

Regards
--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Predefined variables
Date: 17 Sep 2018 13:17:37
Message: <5b9fe1b1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 17.09.2018 um 19:14 schrieb kurtz le pirate:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any variables related to time ?
> I would like to build files's names with a timestamp.
>
> Nothing found on the reserved words page at
> <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/226/>

Try the `now` keyword introduced with v3.7.0.

Post a reply to this message

> Try the `now` keyword introduced with v3.7.0.

Perfect !
Thanks.

--
Kurtz le pirate