POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Image on Cover Page! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Image on Cover Page! (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: POV-Ray Image on Cover Page!
Date: 16 Sep 2018 11:45:52
Message: <5b9e7ab0$1@news.povray.org>
GREAT NEWS!!!

The prehistoric image that I created partially with POV-Ray is so good,
that the scientific magazine decided to put that image on the magazine's
cover page!

It also will be inside the magazine as illustration how the coastal
ocean areas may have looked during the era 1 billion years ago (long
before the Ediacaran era).

And they also will publish a few words about POV-Ray inside that
scientific magazine! The image carries the name "POV-Ray" inside, by the
way.

I will show that image here as soon as the publication took place.
Before that I cannot make any own publications of that image, as part of
the contract with the scientific author. So, stay tuned!

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Am 16.09.2018 um 17:45 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
> The prehistoric image that I created ...

Which image?

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Schön, dass sich wenigstens etwas um Viren kümmert. Und toll, dass Du
Werbung dafür machst!

Gregor

Post a reply to this message

Am 16.09.2018 um 19:28 schrieb Gergely Szaktilla:
> Am 16.09.2018 um 17:45 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
>> The prehistoric image that I created ...
>
> Which image?

The one he can't talk about yet ;)

Post a reply to this message

Sven Littkowski wrote on 16/09/2018 17:45:
> GREAT NEWS!!!
>
> The prehistoric image that I created partially with POV-Ray is so good,
> that the scientific magazine decided to put that image on the magazine's
> cover page!
>
> It also will be inside the magazine as illustration how the coastal
> ocean areas may have looked during the era 1 billion years ago (long
> before the Ediacaran era).
>
> And they also will publish a few words about POV-Ray inside that
> scientific magazine! The image carries the name "POV-Ray" inside, by the
> way.
>
> I will show that image here as soon as the publication took place.
> Before that I cannot make any own publications of that image, as part of
> the contract with the scientific author. So, stay tuned!
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Great!
When is possible, tell something more!