POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question: COPYRIGHT Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:35:15 EDT (-0400)
  Question: COPYRIGHT (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Question: COPYRIGHT
Date: 31 Aug 2018 13:22:00
Message: <5b897938$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am developing some scientific scene for a number of commercial
palaeontological publications, and used POV-Ray for a number of elements
in that scene.

I would like to add to the scene legal statement the name POV-Ray 3.7"
as indication that POV-Ray was used and as promotion of course. It would
then look this way:

Copyright:
(scientist's name)
Illustration:
Sven Littkowski
POV-Ray 3.7

Would that be okay legally with the POV-Ray team?

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Le 18-08-31 à 13:21, Sven Littkowski a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am developing some scientific scene for a number of commercial
> palaeontological publications, and used POV-Ray for a number of elements
> in that scene.
>
> I would like to add to the scene legal statement the name POV-Ray 3.7"
> as indication that POV-Ray was used and as promotion of course. It would
> then look this way:
>
> Copyright:
> (scientist's name)
> Illustration:
> Sven Littkowski
> POV-Ray 3.7
>
> Would that be okay legally with the POV-Ray team?
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

I'd go for :
Rendered with POV-Ray 3.7