POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radial intersection Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Radial intersection (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Radial intersection
Date: 17 Jul 2018 17:32:34
Message: <5b4e6072$1@news.povray.org>
I am trying to create an intersection that spins around the vertical
axis, like this:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/xT5W9.jpg

except extruded along the y axis.

How would I go about creating this? I tried making an intersection of
planes, but it only works between 0 and 180 degrees. Any more than that
and it behaves strangely.

#declare plane_wedge = intersection
{
	plane {-x, 0}