POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Outage of our Newsgroups yesterday night Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:12:10 EDT (-0400)
  Outage of our Newsgroups yesterday night (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Outage of our Newsgroups yesterday night
Date: 27 Apr 2018 13:11:51
Message: <5ae359d7$1@news.povray.org>
What happened yesterday night to our newsgroups? For way too many hours
they couldn't be accessed.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Outage of our Newsgroups yesterday night
Date: 27 Apr 2018 17:08:11
Message: <5ae3913b@news.povray.org>
Am 27.04.2018 um 19:11 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
> What happened yesterday night to our newsgroups? For way too many hours
> they couldn't be accessed.

Didn't notice any issues here, though I may simply have missed the time
slot. But rest assured that hiccups in the matrix are not limited to
your part of the world ;)

Post a reply to this message