POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : INQUIRY: How to Get After-Period Value Server Time
16 Apr 2024 05:36:26 EDT (-0400)
  INQUIRY: How to Get After-Period Value (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: INQUIRY: How to Get After-Period Value
Date: 1 Apr 2018 01:16:11
Message: <5ac06b1b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have values like 7.23 or 19.59

and want to retrieve just the value after the period sign (23).
I am sure, POV-Ray has a function for that, but none of their names
rings my bells.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: INQUIRY: How to Get After-Period Value
Date: 1 Apr 2018 03:37:25
Message: <5ac08c35$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/04/2018 06:16, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have values like 7.23 or 19.59
>
> and want to retrieve just the value after the period sign (23).
> I am sure, POV-Ray has a function for that, but none of their names
> rings my bells.

int() will return the numbers to the left of the decimal point. So
subtract one from the other. And with any luck. There she is.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message