POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Procedural realistic mountain ranges? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Procedural realistic mountain ranges? (Message 26 to 35 of 35)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Procedural realistic mountain ranges?
Date: 31 Dec 2017 18:00:00
Message: <web.5a496b057060b5205cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> So you have said. But you missed that little word that every good boy
> uses. "Please!"
> Now is that so hard? :P

(Scratching his beard in perplexity...)
Is what so hard?

What broke _now_?
And whose fault is it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 1 Jan 2018 07:08:57
Message: <5a4a24d9$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/12/2017 22:59, clipka wrote:
> Am 31.12.2017 um 20:05 schrieb Stephen:
>
>>> "I demand proper [damage] reports, dammit!"
>>>

>> So you have said. But you missed that little word that every good boy
>> uses. "Please!"
>> Now is that so hard? :P
>
> "I demand you do as I please me, dammit!"
>
> That better? ;)

Yes, much better.

NURSE!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Date: 1 Jan 2018 12:15:03
Message: <web.5a4a6c197060b520d2fb7cb80@news.povray.org>

> Not really useful, at least not in its current development stage - no
> zoom view and therefore no chance to exactly place the cursor. Perhaps
> it is because I used Windows 7 rather than XP, I don't know...
>
> The fine editor (the second program) is not even downloadable at all!
>
> Nevertheless, thanks for your tip!
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar

I don't know why it didn't download for you. I just downloaded it.
Must been the free web site's problem.
Yea, No Zoom, But you can use the arrow Keys to position the mouse where needed.
I did say as a last resort. Those programs are old and they where really made
for small height fields.
Hope you find what ya need.
Have Fun1

Post a reply to this message