POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Compile fails Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Compile fails (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Ger
Subject: Compile fails
Date: 30 Nov 2017 15:15:23
Message: <5a2066db$1@news.povray.org>
When trying to compile the latest povray-master on the latest opensuse
tumbleweed I get the following

Making install in source
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/ger/Downloads/povray-master/source'
depbase=`echo backend/bounding/boundingtask.o | sed
's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I../unix/povconfig -I..
-I../platform/unix -I../platform/x86 -I../unix -I../vfe -I../vfe/unix
-I/usr/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/OpenEXR
-pthread -I/usr/include  -I/usr/include  -pipe -Wno-multichar
-Wno-write-strings -fno-enforce-eh-specs -Wno-non-template-friend -s -O3
-ffast-math -march=native -pthread -MT backend/bounding/boundingtask.o
-MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o backend/bounding/boundingtask.o
backend/bounding/boundingtask.cpp &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
In file included from ../unix/povconfig/syspovconfigbase.h:42:0,
                  from ./base/configbase.h:41,
                  from ./backend/frame.h:57,
                  from backend/bounding/boundingtask.cpp:42:
../unix/povconfig/syspovconfig.h:59:10: fatal error:
boost/tr1/memory.hpp: No such file or directory
  #include <boost/tr1/memory.hpp>
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1178: backend/bounding/boundingtask.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ger/Downloads/povray-master/source'
make: *** [Makefile:663: install-recursive] Error 1

Since the above text is either Chinese or Klingon to me I have no clue
where to look for any resolving the error, so help would be appreciated.

--
Cheers

Post a reply to this message