POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to? light_source shining through a wall Server Time
24 Apr 2024 10:55:24 EDT (-0400)
  How to? light_source shining through a wall (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: How to? light_source shining through a wall
Date: 10 Nov 2017 02:37:16
Message: <5a05572c@news.povray.org>
On 9-11-2017 19:02, Stephen wrote:
> On 09/11/2017 16:39, Kenneth wrote:
>> Hmm, time to protest!! "I demand ladies in black leather!".
>
> You and me too. ;-)

I agree. This is pure gender discrimination!  ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Nov 2017 02:39:34
Message: <5a0557b6$1@news.povray.org>
On 9-11-2017 15:40, Bald Eagle wrote:

>> Uh... and what exactly would "not cast shadows" do, if not make the
>> object "transparent to the light [directly from light sources]"?
>
> I wasn't gonna say it....   :|

Making my brain cells work a little harder than they normally do, I came
to the same conclusion ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Nov 2017 07:45:01
Message: <web.5a059ef5fad04db2c437ac910@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> If they were being shot, or hacked up, that'd be ok.  But just standing
> there looking good? My sensitive eyes!

Maybe it's just me, but I can read that in several ways.

"Maybe if that were a B-rated hack and slash video, I'd be into it - but just
plain old hot chicks in leather?"

:D

Post a reply to this message