POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Let Me Render That For You Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:53:38 EDT (-0400)
  Let Me Render That For You (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: clipka
Subject: Let Me Render That For You
Date: 7 Nov 2017 05:53:47
Message: <5a0190bb$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

it's late autumn over here, central heating isn't working properly, and
I consider electric heaters a waste of money... unless they produce
POV-Ray images as a byproduct.

So if any of you happens to be working on a render-time-consuming
project and could need some additional raw computing power, let me know
-- here's a computer that needs to render some POV-Ray frames to keep my
feet warm ;)

(Until then, I guess I'll try to get that warm and cozy feeling by doing
some cancer research for the WCG.)

Post a reply to this message

> it's late autumn over here, central heating isn't working properly, and
> I consider electric heaters a waste of money... unless they produce
> POV-Ray images as a byproduct.
>
> So if any of you happens to be working on a render-time-consuming
> project and could need some additional raw computing power, let me know
> -- here's a computer that needs to render some POV-Ray frames to keep my
> feet warm ;)
>

> (Until then, I guess I'll try to get that warm and cozy feeling by doing
> some cancer research for the WCG.)

sounds boring ... perhaps you should consider watching paint dry ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Am 07.11.2017 um 12:22 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
> On 11/7/2017 5:53 AM, clipka wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> it's late autumn over here, central heating isn't working properly, and
>> I consider electric heaters a waste of money... unless they produce
>> POV-Ray images as a byproduct.
>>
>> So if any of you happens to be working on a render-time-consuming
>> project and could need some additional raw computing power, let me know
>> -- here's a computer that needs to render some POV-Ray frames to keep my
>> feet warm ;)
>>

>> (Until then, I guess I'll try to get that warm and cozy feeling by doing
>> some cancer research for the WCG.)
>>

> sounds boring ... perhaps you should consider watching paint dry ;-)

Drying paint doesn't warm my feet ;)

I currently don't have the time & energy to roll my own
render-time-consuming projects.

Post a reply to this message