POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photoshop Question (needed for texture) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop Question (needed for texture) (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Photoshop Question (needed for texture)
Date: 29 Jul 2017 03:39:48
Message: <597c3bc4$1@news.povray.org>
Is anyone here who uses Photoshop? I have a question in regards to the
texture of my current POV-Ray project.

Is there a way in Photoshop (I use the older 7 version) to get the
average color of a selected image area? Maybe even to colorize that
selected image area with that average color? A plugin?

Example: I selected an area within a photo (a rectangular marquee), that
shows many items in bright yellow, and a few items in orange. The
average color would be a warm slightly orangish yellow...
Ideally, there would be also a way to replace all contents of that
selected photo area with just that color alone, resulting in a
warm-yellow rectangle.

Any advises for a plugin or procedure?

---
http://www.avg.com