POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Apologies for downtime Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:00:07 EDT (-0400)
  Apologies for downtime (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Apologies for downtime
Date: 25 Apr 2017 03:24:22
Message: <58fef9a6@news.povray.org>
Apologies for the recent downtime; we had a hardware issue on this
server (at over 10 years old it's rather long in the tooth). Thanks a
lot to the folks at Netplex for helping us resolve this.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Am 2017-04-25 03:24, also sprach Chris Cason:
> Apologies for the recent downtime; we had a hardware issue on this
> server (at over 10 years old it's rather long in the tooth). Thanks a
> lot to the folks at Netplex for helping us resolve this.
>
> -- Chris

Yay.

I was worried...

Interesting you went through 3 PCs in 3-4 years and then this one stuck.

--
dik

Post a reply to this message