POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re-render sub-section? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:09:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re-render sub-section? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re-render sub-section?
Date: 8 Mar 2017 14:37:29
Message: <58c05d79$1@news.povray.org>
Using the mouse, you can select a rectangle in the render window and
render only that portion. Is there a way to re-render that same section
over and over again without drawing the box using your mouse each time?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

On 3/8/2017 2:37 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> Using the mouse, you can select a rectangle in the render window and
> render only that portion. Is there a way to re-render that same section
> over and over again without drawing the box using your mouse each time?
>

> Mike

Never mind. I see that you are asked to shift+drag in order to make the
selection permanent.

I think a checkbox in that dialog would be better IMO.

Mike