POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob Creating Windows Software? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Blob Creating Windows Software? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Blob Creating Windows Software?
Date: 23 Feb 2017 16:51:40
Message: <58af596c$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/23/2017 8:58 PM, omniverse wrote:
> I was believing it was meatballs, with me not knowing the Blender jargon!
>
> Bob

Well I would normally believe Clipka but since I always check a
developer's work.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'meatball.png' (35 KB)

Preview of image 'meatball.png'
meatball.png

From: dick balaska
Date: 23 Feb 2017 20:50:27
Message: <58af9163$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-02-23 16:51, also sprach Stephen:
> On 2/23/2017 8:58 PM, omniverse wrote:
>> I was believing it was meatballs, with me not knowing the Blender jargon!
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Well I would normally believe Clipka but since I always check a
> developer's work.

I think that's a mistranslation of "polpette".

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

> > I was believing it was meatballs, with me not knowing the Blender jargon!
> >
> > Bob
> >

> Well I would normally believe Clipka but since I always check a
> developer's work.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Hey! you forgot to activate the POV-Ray addon in this capture! that's wrong !
:-P

Post a reply to this message

>>> I was believing it was meatballs, with me not knowing the Blender jargon!
>>>
>>> Bob
>>>

>> Well I would normally believe Clipka but since I always check a
>> developer's work.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> Hey! you forgot to activate the POV-Ray addon in this capture! that's wrong !
> :-P

My bad but not as bad as mocking the afflicted. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 24 Feb 2017 06:22:06
Message: <58b0175e@news.povray.org>
On 2/24/2017 1:50 AM, dick balaska wrote:
> Am 2017-02-23 16:51, also sprach Stephen:
>> On 2/23/2017 8:58 PM, omniverse wrote:
>>> I was believing it was meatballs, with me not knowing the Blender
>>> jargon!
>>>
>>> Bob
>>>

>> Well I would normally believe Clipka but since I always check a
>> developer's work.
>>

> I think that's a mistranslation of "polpette".

No it is me, I am dyslexic. I have been reading it as meatball for years.

--

Regards
     Stephen