POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob Creating Windows Software? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Blob Creating Windows Software? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Blob Creating Windows Software?
Date: 22 Feb 2017 20:36:25
Message: <58ae3c99$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

is there any blob-creating software that can run under Windows 7 and
where the download URL is safe? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr
Subject: Re: Blob Creating Windows Software?
Date: 23 Feb 2017 04:20:00
Message: <web.58aea82dae9fd22716086ed00@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <jam### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any blob-creating software that can run under Windows 7 and
> where the download URL is safe? Thanks.

hi.
You can do that with Blender; Adding objects with Shift+A menu. Note that you
have to enter edit mode after adding your first blob (using TAB hotkey) so that
they are declared in the same object and the blob elements can actually merge.

https://www.blender.org/download/

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Render/POV-Ray#Quick_Start

Post a reply to this message