POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Posting in povray.tools.general Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:31:54 EDT (-0400)
  Posting in povray.tools.general (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: dick balaska
Subject: Posting in povray.tools.general
Date: 4 Feb 2017 03:58:45
Message: <589597c5$1@news.povray.org>
I want to post my povclipse2 discussions in p.t.general
But, this
http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/
doesn't show up in
http://www.povray.org/resources/newsgroups/
which is, I think, the interface of a good chunk of audience.

The p.t.general messages show up in the digests
http://news.povray.org/digest/
but that's temporary, roll-off dependent.

So I can't decide where I want to be.  The more appropriate place,
p.t.general, or the wider audience place, p.general.

--
dik

Post a reply to this message