POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Message pane statistics Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:48:43 EDT (-0400)
  Message pane statistics (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen
Subject: Message pane statistics
Date: 3 Nov 2016 09:45:22
Message: <581b3f72$1@news.povray.org>
I should have asked years ago but better late than never.
Up until now I have never paid much attention to the statistics in the
message pane, except for Max Level. Now I have a scene that takes quite
a while to render and I wonder if there is any information in the
statistics that would help me optimise the scene settings.
Is there any documentation that explains what they mean and their
relevance?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

I've asked before, check out some of the following results of my break-time
search:

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/thread/%3Cweb.53cc39f025ca5e895e7df57c0@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.3e7727f86cf3fbdbef0bd7d0@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=335456&toff=3350&
mtop=50488

http://203.29.75.35/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3Cweb.418dacec5576d08849700cac0@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=379697&toff=
500

http://203.29.75.35/povray.newusers/thread/%3Cweb.4162af58314562440ec0eb20@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=294015&toff=950

http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/holetut/

Post a reply to this message

> I've asked before, check out some of the following results of my break-time
> search:

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/thread/%3Cweb.53cc39f025ca5e895e7df57c0@news.povray.org%3E/

The first one helps, thanks. The others I was aware of.

--

Regards
     Stephen