POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore Server Time
29 Apr 2024 20:47:09 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore
Date: 23 Sep 2016 14:23:57
Message: <57e5733d$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/23/2016 11:10 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 23.09.2016 um 12:25 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
>> On 9/22/2016 2:22 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
>>> Documentation is highly overrated ;-)
>>
>> well isn't that just special! was i just thrown under the bus? gets up
>> and dusts off tire marks ... feeling a bit like rodney dangerfield
>
> We're talking about code documentation here. Writing down why stuff was
> implemented the way it is implemented, clarifying why the code actually
> works even though it looks crooked - that sort of thing.

point taken ...

> I don't think you want to hop onto /that/ bus ;)

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/50d362a49add41a6a5f5ead67fc38777/old-overloaded-public-transport-with-goods-on-the-roof-of-the-bus-f0n46n.jpg

nice color ... i suppose you could see that one coming a mile or two away

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Sep 2016 00:15:01
Message: <web.57e5fd82676caaedb41bdfde0@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <spa### [at] nothanksnet> wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 2:22 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> > Documentation is highly overrated ;-)
>
> well isn't that just special! was i just thrown under the bus? gets up
> and dusts off tire marks ... feeling a bit like rodney dangerfield

Well, it is just documenting the code ... documentation for the user is always
written afterwards ... or never :-)