POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:00:33 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore
Date: 21 Sep 2016 14:22:28
Message: <57e2cfe4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

I tried to render a simple scene (no external files), but all I got is this:

povray +i20160826vorspann.pov +otest.png +fn +w640 +h480 +a.3 +k1 +p
Failed to parse command-line option

Obviously, the last two system upgrades during the last six weeks messed
up my POV-Ray installation (earlier today, even the .povray folder in my
/home/yadgar directory and, thus, povray.conf did not exist anymore!),
so I purged povray and re-installed it - but it still doesn't work!

I run Debian Stable 8.3 on an amd64.

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message