POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Background: srgb or rgb? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Background: srgb or rgb? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Background: srgb or rgb?
Date: 17 Sep 2016 23:35:49
Message: <57de0b95$1@news.povray.org>
Which color keyword should I use for the background object?

srgb or rgb?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Background: srgb or rgb?
Date: 18 Sep 2016 02:39:11
Message: <57de368f@news.povray.org>
Am 18.09.2016 um 05:36 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> Which color keyword should I use for the background object?
>
> srgb or rgb?

That depends entirely on where you got the colour data from.

If you got it from some external application (say, Photoshop colour
picker), you probably want to use `srgb`.

If you're just tweaking, the choice is entirely up to you.