POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : moonpos.inc Server Time
24 Apr 2024 22:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  moonpos.inc (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: moonpos.inc
Date: 8 Sep 2016 21:06:18
Message: <57d20b0a$1@news.povray.org>
We have a "sunpos.inc". Has anyone ever written a "moonpos.inc"?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: moonpos.inc
Date: 9 Sep 2016 03:17:27
Message: <57d26207$1@news.povray.org>
Op 2016-09-09 om 03:06 schreef Mike Horvath:
> We have a "sunpos.inc". Has anyone ever written a "moonpos.inc"?

I had one but it is lost. The information that I based sunpos on is now
@ http://www.stjarnhimlen.se/comp/ppcomp.html
Info on the moon calculation and planets is there too. The link in
sunpos should be updated I think, the other links in there are long gone

A general Moon macro that defaults to our moon and where you plug in a
few data could be nice to create other systems. Same for planets

Ingo

Post a reply to this message