POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To generate a HF_Cylinder from an image Server Time
7 May 2024 19:53:04 EDT (-0400)
  To generate a HF_Cylinder from an image (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: To generate a HF_Cylinder from an image
Date: 14 Feb 2016 14:32:48
Message: <56c0d660$1@news.povray.org>
Am 14.02.2016 um 14:56 schrieb Sven Littkowski:

> in my native German language I know such a word. Did you maybe mean

folks: "knot"). Of course I didn't know what region of Germany you
originate from, so I was aware you might not recognize the word.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 14 Feb 2016 19:38:33
Message: <56c11e09$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, indeed I don't know that word. A local German dialect. I know this
sentence in the "hole" version. :-)