POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question: Aborting Pre-Trace: Possible to Continue? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:03:06 EDT (-0400)
  Question: Aborting Pre-Trace: Possible to Continue? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Question: Aborting Pre-Trace: Possible to Continue?
Date: 11 Feb 2016 06:14:01
Message: <56bc6cf9$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, just a general question:

I started to render a large, slow scene. Right now, it is pre-tracing
(radiosity). Since a day or so.

If I decide to abort and continue a next time, would I lose all
pre-traced squares and have to start all over (despite using "+c")? Or
would POV-Ray be able to keep these pre-traced areas? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message