POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question: Twisting a Heightfield? Server Time
8 May 2024 22:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Question: Twisting a Heightfield? (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Question: Twisting a Heightfield?
Date: 10 Feb 2016 12:29:20
Message: <56bb7370$1@news.povray.org>
Am 10.02.2016 um 10:31 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
> Har har har!!!   :-D
> So, that means, I am a developer's nightmare... :-)

Why, yes, of course -- isn't that the very definition of "user"? ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 10 Feb 2016 16:34:33
Message: <56bbace9$1@news.povray.org>
Then put me up there, right on the very first line. I still want to read
my name there, ha ha ha!

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Feb 2016 02:55:01
Message: <56bc3e55$1@news.povray.org>
On 10-2-2016 22:34, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Then put me up there, right on the very first line. I still want to read
> my name there, ha ha ha!

Why?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 11 Feb 2016 04:12:59
Message: <56bc509b$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/11/2016 7:54 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 10-2-2016 22:34, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>> Then put me up there, right on the very first line. I still want to read
>> my name there, ha ha ha!
>>

> Why?

You mad fool, you. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Feb 2016 07:21:24
Message: <56bc7cc4$1@news.povray.org>
On 11-2-2016 10:12, Stephen wrote:
>> On 10-2-2016 22:34, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>>> Then put me up there, right on the very first line. I still want to read
>>> my name there, ha ha ha!
>>>

>> Why?
>>

> You mad fool, you. ;-)

Just curious ;-)

We have a saying here: "To want to be on the front row for a dime"

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message